At Cactus Pet Hospital we have a veterinary diagnostic lab that contains advanced tools to help us diagnose your pet's medical condition accurately.
We provide following diagnostics to help in diagnosis and treatment of your pet:
- CBC/chemistry to check for organ abnormality and infection in blood.
- Digital x rays and ultrasound to check for any obstruction, organ enlargement, tumors, pneumonia, pregnancy etc.
- Heartworm test: to check for heartworm. Many dogs in our area get heartworm. Heartworm is transmitted through mosquitoes and can be life threatening to pets.
- Leukemia/FIV test to make sure cats are free from these diseases and can be mixed with other household pets.
- Valley fever test: Valley fever is very common in our area and can cause serious illness in your pet.
- Fecal test to make sure that your pets are free of parasites, some parasites can be transmitted to human, especially kids and seniors.
- Eye pressure check to make sure your pets do not have any glaucoma.
- EKG and echocardiogram for diagnosis of heart disease and treatment of heart disease.
- Urine test to make sure your pet does not have UTI, diabetes etc.